Evening all! (1 Viewer)

mistermarty

Local time
Today, 22:55
Hi guys and gals. Just joined the AcccesWorld world and I'm looking forward to increasing my knowledge and skill levels with the help of other members, and am more than willing to help where I can (although I'm not very proficient myself!). I have some experience of administering a database, although it was quite a long time ago and, well, I've forgotten most of what I knew then - this is true for most subjects :D. I'm based in beautiful Welsh Wales, near the coast in the North.
My first question will be posted very shortly, and I very much look forward to hearing your comments and advice.
Diolch yn fawr (thanks!)
M🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

Here are just a couple of tips for you:

1. Feel free to ask any question you like, however basic you may feel it is, or even if it has been answered before. Our expert members thrive on helping you out!

2. If you prefer a dark theme to the forums, just go to the bottom left of this forum and click "Default style". You will then see a selection of themes to choose from. I like Shades of Blue. :)

3. If you like any of the answers you get, feel free to click the "Like" link on the bottom right hand corner of the post. If you hover over the Like link, you can even choose the type of smiley.

Above all, hang around here, have fun, learn stuff and join in.

mistermarty

Local time
Thanks Jon. Appreciate the welcome. I did just try to post a question in the VBA section, but it would not post as it said it contained spam or prohibited items etc. It didn't... honest!!! Any ideas/advice?
Cheers
M

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:55
Welcome aboard! Did the post contain a link perhaps?

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No links, but there were screenshots. I tried removing them, but got the same message. Most confusing.

Curious, new members start new threads all the time. Try posting the question here and I'll split it off to a new thread if that works.

mistermarty

Local time
Thanks. Just tried but got the same message. I've attached a screenshot...

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 200

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
How about starting a new thread with just a few words in it. Email me a link to it plus the content you want and I'll change it. Maybe I'll see what the issue is at that point. Nothing in the picture looks suspicious right off.

Last edited:

mistermarty

Local time
How about starting a new thread with just a few words in it. Email me a link to it plus the content you want and I'll change it. Maybe I'll see what the issue is at that point. Nothing in the picture looks suspicious right off.

<snipped>
I'll give it a whirl... I'm guessing your address is <snipped>?
M

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom