Excel Graph that displays changes (1 Viewer)

goncalo

Local time
Today, 17:25
Hello everyone
I would like to know if its possible to make a graph in excel that displays the original graph and it also displays changes that have happened in its life cycle
Below i put an image i made in paint to kind of give a better idea of what i mean
The red lines are supposed to symbolize a change that happened for whatever reason
Basically i just want to keep track of changes and make those changes visible in the graph
Any tips/help would be very much appreciated,thank you for reading!
Sem título.png

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:25
And what would this data be? Changes of what? How would you calculate said changes?

goncalo

Local time
Today, 17:25
the data i had in mind was the score of shots made in each piece of a compressor and the test %
for example lets say the max amount of shots done was 30k and we get a graph just like the one i made (without the red part),but then a week later 10k more shots are done and the max is now 40k instead of 30k,i want that change to be displayed in the graph, hence the red line
I should say that this is merely an idea and im not even sure if this is possible to do in excel,just asking to make sure if it is possible or not

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:25
So you need to retrieve two sets of data: data as of week ago and data as of current date. I know how to do this in Access with queries. No idea how to approach in Excel.

If you need more help, need to provide data to work with. Build table(s) in post or provide file. Follow instructions at bottom of my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom