experiencing the similar or exact same issue of "Rows showing as #deleted" (1 Viewer)

myungkim100

Local time
Today, 09:25
I found the similar or exact same issue of "Rows showing as #deleted"
I want to see the solution. Please allow me to see the full of the forum

Thanks
John Kim

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:25
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

Here are just a couple of tips for you:

1. Feel free to ask any question you like, however basic you may feel it is, or even if it has been answered before. Our expert members thrive on helping you out!

2. If you prefer a dark theme to the forums, just go to the bottom left of this forum and click "Default style". You will then see a selection of themes to choose from. I like Shades of Blue. :)

3. If you like any of the answers you get, feel free to click the "Like" link on the bottom right hand corner of the post. If you hover over the Like link, you can even choose the type of smiley.

Above all, hang around here, have fun, learn stuff and join in.

Ranman256

Local time
refresh the table.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:25
Hi John. Welcome to AWF!

I moved your thread out of the Introduction forum.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Several things can cause that.
1. The PK of the table is BigInt
2. The table has bit fields
3. Someone actually deleted the data.
4. The table design was changed. Refresh/relink the table.

We need some more information. Can you ever see actual records or does this happen as soon as you open a recordset? Sometimes you'll see actual data flash and then get the #deleted#

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:25
My only question is to tell us just a LITTLE bit about your database configuration. Are we talking about Access single-file database, split database with Access front-end and back-end, or Access front-end and some type of SQL engine back-end (in which case, WHICH back end engine?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom