Fa Cup (1 Viewer)

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:15
Brianwarnock said:

You can't be posting things like that Bri, you'll upset our Rich......;)

Congrats on your cup success. It seemed like it was a good game, 3-3 goals a plenty! As I explained to you in my PM, I really wanted to watch the game but it was on at the same time as the Scottish Cup Final. I don't mind Hearts at all so well done to them but I have to admit that I did cheer Gretna on with them being the underdogs and to be honest they did themselves proud....best not tell my work colleague that or she'll fall out with me....:eek:

That's me got my season ticket all sorted out again for next year :) I'm hoping next year with be more successful for The Gers, never much fun finishing the season empty handed :( At least I have my Rangers annual dinner / dance to look forward to on Saturday, I'm hopeful of some first team players showing up.

We're not long back from Derby there actually. We were down for Ted McMinns testimonial match. It was the Rangers 9 in a row team v a Derby select team. I've included some pics for you. I'm sure Rich will approve of the flag..........:D

Hay

Attachments

• Derby1.jpg
    Derby1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 330
  • Derby2.jpg
    Derby2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Derby3.jpg
    Derby3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Looked like a decent crowd Hay. Was picture 2 a spot the ball competion?:D

Brian

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Yes it was a good crowd Bri, I was very surprised that there were so few Derby fans considering it was at their ground. We had almost 3 stands full.

Yes pic 2 spot the ball and no 9 in a blue Jersey.....;)

Hay

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Who you calling Jock.............:D

At least I have a season ticket regardless of whether it came with half a dozen cornflake box tops or not......just you stick to reading about Man U in the papers and watching them on the telly :cool:

Hay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom