• ** There has been a recent site upgrade. Please clear your browser cache to avoid issues. **
  • New forum feature - post voting and best solution

Check out this thread for the details: https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-forum-feature-post-voting-and-best-answer.314134/

This new feature looks great to me! :)

• We now have 3 forum themes

Go for the default (light) theme, Shades of Grey or Shades of Blue. I just added the Blue one.

The thread about it is here: https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-forum-theme-shades-of-blue.314136/

Fitness Tips in this time of Pandemic (1 Viewer)

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:30
Hi everyone!

Lets have a mini break from all the worries and fear we are encountering due to the Coronavirus. Hope you share some of your fitness tips or exercise to help fight the physical and mental effect of Covid-19. Would be happy to know your thoughts. Thanks everyone!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:30
Cancel your gym membership for a start! I went for a walk today, but I was surrounded by golfers who seemed intent on hitting me with golf balls!

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Cancel your gym membership for a start! I went for a walk today, but I was surrounded by golfers who seemed intent on hitting me with golf balls!
@Jon Buy a set of clubs and join in. It's definitely the most frustrating hobby I have ever had.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I would then probably turn on the ramblers, like me. :D

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 01:30
I've had a few nice bicycling rides

shadow9449

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:30
Use YouTube. There are millions of videos there for all kinds of workouts that you can use based on your fitness level, what you enjoy, the amount of time you want to spend exercising, what equipment you have and so on. You just click play and follow along.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator, Former MVP, Retired SysAdmin
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:30
I take walks in the neighborhood, daily when weather permits. We live a block and a half from Lake Ponchartrain, which measures something like 60 miles by 24 miles at the widest points, and there are marshy areas all around it. As a result we are on the Canadian Flyway. At the moment we have ducks, herons, ibises, and perhaps a few others as visitors. We also have "neighbors" from the cypress swamps a few miles up the road, including hawks and eagles, seagulls, crows, and even some wild parrots. (Obviously, someone's pets got loose years ago.) So we have a mini-aviary in our little neck of the woods. The ONLY problem is bird poop. But after a rain, our grass is a LOT greener!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom