Question Fonts in Access 2003 not in Access 2002 (1 Viewer)

whitestuff32

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:41
Hi,
I am new to the site and am self taught with Access/VBA etc, so my experience/knowledge is limited.
I have Access 2003 on my computer and manage a database which is hosted on CITRIX and has multiple users. I have recently updated the database with a change to logos, fonts etc and discovered that when the database goes through CITRIX it opens up as Access 2002.
It seems that all the changes I made to fonts in forms and reports have not taken affect as the font is not listed in the Access 2002 version (it has defaulted back to Arial).
Is there any way you can update the available fonts in Access 2002 with one that isn't listed, or is there a code in VBA which somehow may overide the font, even though Access 2002 does not have it available. I was after 'Calibri'.
Thanks so much and I must apologise if my question seems irelevant etc.:)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 04:41
Fonts are not Access specific. They are OPERATING SYSTEM level items. So

1. Your Citrix Admin probably has Access 2002 installed on the Citrix Server(s) instead of 2003.

2. THEY need to add the fonts to Windows within the Citrix Server(s).

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 04:41
Oh and 3 - The applications on Citrix do not look as good as they do on your local machine. So, you may still have 2003 on the Citrix Server but the formatting leaves a LOT to be desired there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom