for Richard and his friends (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 08:31
Richard? Now that the banning period has passed, I am going to do what I planned on doing. Are you sure that I'm really the jerk that you and your co-horts think I am? Do you or @isladogs remember Elena? Well, I wanted to show you what kind of work I do in the world, and you can bet that I will do much more of this. And try not to look at these images with your political attitude, OK? Much appreciated, thanks! I guess I'll know pretty quickly if you guys take offense to this....

this post's image content has been deleted, per someone's request.

Last edited:

neuroman9999

Local time
this post's content has been deleted, per someone's request.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Another boring and overly long exercise in self-aggrandizement. <<yawn>>

Before I got bored out of my gourd reading your self-serving post, I noted a word used incorrectly or spelled incorrectly. You do this so often to us that I thought I might return the favor.

- "prospective" (meaning "a forward view") when the context suggests you really meant "perspective" (meaning "a viewpoint" with the connotation of implied personal components or opinions.)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:31
So if Elena is really a female I'm sure she'll be elated that you posted a private conversation even though she made her reluctance clear.

More likely the guy is laughing his a$$ off and has hacked your machine while connected through teamviewer.🤡

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:31
All of your post can be reduced down to one sentence:
I am trying to create a romantic relationship with a girl over the internet, someone who I know I can take advantage of, as anyone can to a girl who may be in a situation she'd like to get out of and come here, who hopefully I can fool about who I am long enough for her to invest everything she has in coming to meet me.
I don't particularly blame you. When I lived in the cornfields of Wisconsin as a kid (like Iowa), that would have been a dream come true, for sure!
The "not blaming" comes from my assumption that your emotional development is similar to mine as a 13/14 yr old.

Secondly, you just taught her to write Functions with seemingly arbitrary required parameters that, then, aren't used. That's pretty bad! Imagine the annoyance of calling that function with a required parameter that's never used--and an array, no less!

As for whether or not writing code in Notepad is common & prevalent, or whether you're one of the special few, have you ever heard of VBScript?
Apparently not.

Regardless, teaching her to eschew an available IDE in favor of Notepad is a word I won't say.

neuroman9999

Local time
So if Elena is really a female I'm sure she'll be elated that you posted a private conversation even though she made her reluctance clear.

More likely the guy is laughing his a$$ off and has hacked your machine while connected through teamviewer.🤡
you guys are pathetic, seriously. you think it's a man! what's wrong with you, dude!? and the other ridiculous dude here thinks I'm trying to get a girlfriend!? again may I say, you guys are just dumb. :p

and by the way geniuses, ELENA DOES KNOW that I've posted all of this. But more than likely, she won't return to engage in conversation with any of you or ask for your help for quite some time, if ever, because she asked me yesterday if I would be her ""business partner"" for life if she ever needed help. And of course, because she was just asking if I could guide her whenever necessary, I complied with her request, because one of the purposes of my life is to serve people like her all across the world.

Last edited:

neuroman9999

Local time
@Isaac , @moke123 , @The_Doc_Man

I posted all of this to show all of you that my way is technically better than yours on a lot of levels. I don't get rich doing what I do, nor do I care to. But what I've got in terms of talent, none of you guys have, and probably never will. But the bottom line of starting this thread was to SHOW all of you, or even TEACH you how to be less robotic and political. And to give you another great example of how I earn random business, check out the following 2 images of the text messages I sent to a friend of mine while on the way down here to the monastery. This is HOW/WHY people listen to me, because I know what the hell I'm talking about, and people with BRAINS *know it*. :)

gaining_business_from_seniors_1.jpg

gaining_business_from_seniors_2.jpg

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:31
So how much did HE say it would cost you to be his business partner?

And why do you think its funny to rip off senior citizens?

neuroman9999

Local time
So how much did HE say it would cost you to be his business partner?

And why do you think its funny to rip off senior citizens?
what are you talking about!? I said NOTHING about ripping off seniors. read it again. I said:
If I wanted to, I could get money out of them if I was greedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom