Force page breaks in a report (1 Viewer)

Momma

Local time
Today, 20:04
I have a report which runs over three pages for each record. I have different sections of data from different tables in the report. Each of these sections is a different sub report. In order to force each section on a new page I've selected Force New Page before Section in the Report Header of the sub report. I'm not sure if this is the correct way to force a page break in a report like this because it's ignoring the page break.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:04
Pagination is controlled by the main report.

If each section is a subreport and you want each subreport to start on new page, put a Page Break control between each subreport.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:04
You MIGHT try to include a string containing the VBA character-name constant vbFormFeed - though it is possible that the report would intercept it. Put the form feed at the top of the report page.

Some notes I've found suggest that it wouldn't work, but it is easy enough to try for your case.

Momma

Local time
Pagination is controlled by the main report.

If each section is a subreport and you want each subreport to start on new page, put a Page Break control between each subreport.
Thank you Kindly, June!

Momma

Local time
You MIGHT try to include a string containing the VBA character-name constant vbFormFeed - though it is possible that the report would intercept it. Put the form feed at the top of the report page.

Some notes I've found suggest that it wouldn't work, but it is easy enough to try for your case.
Not sure what you mean, Doc, but I got it working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom