Form and SubForm - Change Command Button color Based on Sub-form value (1 Viewer)

kengooch

Local time
Today, 00:51
I have a form that is a logbook providing a consecutive sequence for tracking samples sent to an outside lab.

The main table and associated "Enter Daily Send Outs" (table is tSendLog) form track the actual event. (Who what when where why and how. See attached image)
The sub form embed in the "Enter Daily Send Outs" (table is tSOMatSent) tracks the various items that are sent, ie. blocks, slides, reports, etc. there may be 2 or 3 or more items sent for each actual event in the main table. (FYI ALL DATA IS DUMMY DATA )
SOEnter.PNG

In addition there is a "fSendLogLst" that reads from the same tSendLog table but does not show the detailed entries. You click the Record Details button to access that information and it opens the Daily Send Out Log Entry form above
SOList.PNG

In the SubForm We also track the Qty, Type (tSOType) and Date Returned (tSODateRet)
If the tSOType is Slides or Blocks and the tSODateRet field is blank, I need to show the current count of items outstanding on the Daily Send Out Complete Log List and if any Slides or Blocks are still outstanding (tSODateRet is empty) I would like the Record Details Button to be Red, or the count of outstanding slides and blocks textbox could be red like I have done on the concur box.

Thoughts and Suggestions Welcomed!!

vhung

Local time
Today, 00:51
I have a form that is a logbook providing a consecutive sequence for tracking samples sent to an outside lab.

The main table and associated "Enter Daily Send Outs" (table is tSendLog) form track the actual event. (Who what when where why and how. See attached image)
The sub form embed in the "Enter Daily Send Outs" (table is tSOMatSent) tracks the various items that are sent, ie. blocks, slides, reports, etc. there may be 2 or 3 or more items sent for each actual event in the main table. (FYI ALL DATA IS DUMMY DATA )
View attachment 83646

In addition there is a "fSendLogLst" that reads from the same tSendLog table but does not show the detailed entries. You click the Record Details button to access that information and it opens the Daily Send Out Log Entry form above
View attachment 83649

In the SubForm We also track the Qty, Type (tSOType) and Date Returned (tSODateRet)
If the tSOType is Slides or Blocks and the tSODateRet field is blank, I need to show the current count of items outstanding on the Daily Send Out Complete Log List and if any Slides or Blocks are still outstanding (tSODateRet is empty) I would like the Record Details Button to be Red, or the count of outstanding slides and blocks textbox could be red like I have done on the concur box.

Thoughts and Suggestions Welcomed!!
nice form features; field.backcolor=change...
>(there is a "fSendLogLst" that reads from the same tSendLog table but does not show the detailed entries)
=(try to insert your codes to timer and set time=1000/ any desired speed);
this method is an autoRun no need clicking; (right click the form properties and set codes...
>in some situation like network stations i used OnTimer to make a prompt result of any entry from Admin or from Outside...

Attachments

• FormOnTimer.png
    FormOnTimer.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom