Solved Function /Sub (1 Viewer)

oldaf294

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:44
I wrote the Functions In Access 97, when I was an optician for 3 ophthalmologists, to keep track of glasses frame inventory and expanded it to have Rx and patient info available instead if paper copy. I was going to try to sell it in the optical industry, until they came out with Tha HIPPA requirements. I kept adding and adding different capabilities. I retired and left the DB in less than capable hands. I do have a copy and upgraded it to an .accdb when I purchased Office 2007 in December.

This DB is for my wife's Cherished Teddies and other Enesco figurines. They are in 3 different curio cabinets each with 6 shelves. (Total about 450.) The entire DB list is around 5,000 for just the CTeddies. She finds them at Goodwill for cheap and wanted a way to find out if a new purchase is a duplicate.
I had them in Excel before I purchased Office 2007.

As long as the Functions work I'm not concerned. The code compiles and the results populate the text boxes. I added a new form using the same Functions and only the Function is visible in the VBA code window. I am quite naive of VBA and can only code the very basics
I use Sumproduct and Lookup in Excel and in Python I use Enumerate and Join to accomplish the same result as my VBA Function. Too bad those "words" don't work in VBA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom