Generating the code skeleton for a big project (1 Viewer)

daniel_law

Local time
Today, 15:14
We are a small group of software engineers who have successfully completed a number of small projects. This time we are working on a large scale application (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server) and it seems that our development process got out of control. The database design changes so often due to various inputs/requests for our client so we simply cannot catch up. We have tried using a few code generators but none of them gave us the productivity boost that we are hoping for. Does someone know of a ready to use code generator which could create SQL stored procedures, the data access layer and a skeleton for the business layer. Any suggestions are welcomed!

danielajoe

Local time
Today, 15:14
You don’t have to step back in your endeavor regardless how large your project might be! I totally understand your need to use a code generator rather that writing everything from scratch. Why don’t you try OxyGen Code? It is available at http://www.techinceptions.com/codegenerator.html. I used OxyGen Code in a couple of projects so far and I was very happy with the results. I would strongly recommend downloading OxyGen Code. All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom