Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein & the List (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:04
So we know Epstein died under extremely suspicious circumstances as soon as he got close to the point where he could have began to reveal a lot more information about the various powerful or well-known men who had visited his little teen island over the years.

And of course we know about Clinton, and we know the Clintons' history of having anyone near them who threatened to reveal anything about them disappearing over the years, in an impressive array of 30 - 50 suspicious suicides at amazing timings!

Ghislaine trial is about to start.

I suppose it would be too morbid to take bets on her life expectancy, but comments are definitely welcome.

Capture+_2021-11-27-12-00-09.png

(And they wonder why stuff like Qanon keeps!)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
She has a story to tell but I doubt the Feds will allow it. They seem more interested in the punishment than the truth. I want to see the black book and who paid to play.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:04
She has a story to tell but I doubt the Feds will allow it. They seem more interested in the punishment than the truth. I want to see the black book and who paid to play.
In the "world wide" context, the political establishment (controlled by the Democrats) is not interested in the truth. This is demonstrated by highly politicized actions, such as the Jan 6th Commission and vilifying those in opposition to the Democratic agenda.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
What's the odds the disgraced ex FBI director James Comey's daughter is running the prosecution of Maxwell :love:

"The FBI also has determined that the footage does not exist on the jail’s backup video system “as a result of technical errors,” Assistant U.S. Attorneys Maurene Comey and Jason Swergold wrote in a court filing."

1638154763369.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Unbelievable.

Remind me why is it again that Americans think "other countries" have big corruption problems?

:p

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I asked my kids to get me a t-shirt "I Identify As Vaccinated" from Babylon Bee for father's day, my son wouldn't - he said he was worried for my safety.

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
So we know Epstein died under extremely suspicious circumstances as soon as he got close to the point where he could have began to reveal a lot more information about the various powerful or well-known men who had visited his little teen island over the years.

And of course we know about Clinton, and we know the Clintons' history of having anyone near them who threatened to reveal anything about them disappearing over the years, in an impressive array of 30 - 50 suspicious suicides at amazing timings!
Its a cruel world, the greatest motivation to commit a crime is the confidence that one would not be apprehended.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:04
Its a cruel world, the greatest motivation to commit a crime is the confidence that one would not be apprehended.
it's a two parter. The police may well apprehend you, but the prosecutor may simply drop the charges. Still get to walk away for "free".

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
In that case, Bill Clinton is sleeping pretty well at night these days :LOL:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
If this is true it would explain the lack of interest in the Epstein and Maxwell cases around the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom