Goodbye Comic Guy (1 Viewer)

Andromeda

I'm happy you left me
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:05
Richard Pryor, an audacious master of comedy and a seminal influence on several generations of standup comics, has died. He just turned 65 on Dec. 1.

Pryor, who had been ill for several years with the degenerative nervous disorder multiple sclerosis, died Saturday morning from a heart attack after being taken to a hospital from his home in the San Fernando Valley.

I know he is at peace now..I love this guy.. and it's sad to hear someone who gives us a good laugh is gone now..

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 12:05
Andromeda said:
Richard Pryor, an audacious master of comedy and a seminal influence on several generations of standup comics, has died. He just turned 65 on Dec. 1.

Pryor, who had been ill for several years with the degenerative nervous disorder multiple sclerosis, died Saturday morning from a heart attack after being taken to a hospital from his home in the San Fernando Valley.

I know he is at peace now..I love this guy.. and it's sad to hear someone who gives us a good laugh is gone now..

Andromeda...I have already sent you a PM regarding your signature. Please remove the links from your signature as dictated in the rules of the forum.

statsman

Local time
When Pryor was at the top of his form in the late 70s, he had a series on NBC in the US.

The series lasted one show and the network brass cancelled it. I guess he was just too far out...but what a single show that was. I keep hoping that it will come out on DVD. It it does, buy it.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
That was so sweet of you, lmnop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom