Google Docs Access (1 Viewer)

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:38
I have difficulty in accessing google docs without permission. I've tried saving a new version, but still it doesn't work.
Any ideas how can I access it? I just needed the file badly.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Without permission you won't be able to access it. You'll have to log in first.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Hi there! I'm logged in using my personal account, but problem still exists. Is there a way to bypass the permission on google drive?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I think Google is set up to where you can't bypass permissions, that's the whole point of the company's services. Things like Docs are account-specific.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
All right, I think I have to buy an account to access all permissions. Thanks guys.

By the way, just a bit of segue (an off-topic one, but hope you could bear me for a bit), I am apparently struggling with a mental condition. And I am actually having some difficulty with my memory. I have been an alcoholic way back 10yrs ago, and I am suffering its consequences. I am getting really depressed and so difficult to concentrate. This also the reason why I am I tend to forget basic things like having a google account. Some may find it shallow and easy to bear but it ain't. ;(

I have been seeing a therapist but I find things to go so slow. I want to recover the soonest so that I wont be a burden. Have you had a good experience with a therapist or counselor? Any thoughts?

My apologies for deviating a bit. I hope to hear from you guys. Thank you.

CollaTech

Local time
Today, 16:38
All right, I think I have to buy an account to access all permissions. Thanks guys.

By the way, just a bit of segue (an off-topic one, but hope you could bear me for a bit), I am apparently struggling with a mental condition. And I am actually having some difficulty with my memory. I have been an alcoholic way back 10yrs ago, and I am suffering its consequences. I am getting really depressed and so difficult to concentrate. This also the reason why I am I tend to forget basic things like having a google account. Some may find it shallow and easy to bear but it ain't. ;(

I have been seeing a therapist but I find things to go so slow. I want to recover the soonest so that I wont be a burden. Have you had a good experience with a therapist or counselor? Any thoughts?

My apologies for deviating a bit. I hope to hear from you guys. Thank you.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. As to your question regarding good experience with a counselor - I don't have one but I came across a lot of reputable websites that offer one. You may wanna check those. Better to shift to a better counselor to really help you out in order not to suffer from memory or cognitive impairment.

And as for your other concern, register a google account so you can access all google related tools such as google docs. You won't be having a hard time dealing with these if you have a Gmail account. And you may enjoy and access other tools.

God bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom