Google workplace? (1 Viewer)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 07:17
Hi all,

My bosses are getting a little frustrated with out email host provider.

They have had a reseller package for a good few years now, for all their domains. This requirement has dropped off somewhat, but they need a reliable email provider and likely some web space, even if it is not as much as they have access to now.

Anyone use someone they can recommend please, or even heard good things about.?

They have asked me to investigate Google workplace, as if I am some sort of IT guru :D, but I am all they have got. :(

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 23:17
I worked at a state taxing agency a couple years ago, and while I was there they started to "go google". We started using Gmail for work.

I'd say the primary thing we complained about--but this is a really really big one--is no longer having Outlook. I guess they could have used Gmail via Outlook but that would have gone contrary to their goal of really going Google.
The switch from using all Outlook's many features, to trying to replicate that in Gmail was a toughie.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 07:17
My charity gave us a web version of office 365 and that meant I could no longer use my Excel and Access small skillset to make my life easier.
As I was only a volunteer and not paid, I told them to stick it. I also told them that even if I had been paid, I would have been looking for another job. :)

Apparently they have lost a lot of volunteers by forcing them to do things 'their way'.
I lost count of the number of time the email system was not available as well. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom