Greetings from South-central PA (USA) (1 Viewer)

TheDougmeister

Local time
Today, 04:14
Hello all.

Long-time Access programmer looking for a friendly and helpful forum for occasional questions.

Thank you for hosting this site.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:14
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:14
Hello, Doug, and welcome to the forum. We have occasionally been accused of being friendly and helpful. Some of us, at least.

TheDougmeister

Local time
Today, 04:14
Thank you all.

Perhaps if I had taken the time to introduce myself at the other two forums they would not have been so... uptight about multiple people taking some sort of perverse pleasure out of repeating the fact that I had unknowingly broken their rule... and no one answering my plea for help.

On THIS forum, someone answered (correctly, I might add) within an hour.

I should add that I learned somewhat from my experience and scoured the rules for anything regarding cross-posting. The rules here stated that I only needed to SAY that I had posted them elsewhere, which is a little different.

Thank you all for your help and for welcoming me. I think I have found the forum for which I was searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom