Happy Birthday Tess (1 Viewer)

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:24
Happy Birthday Tess

Hope you have a lovely day whatever you have planned to mark the occasion.

Best wishes

Hay :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Happy Birthday sweetie;)

Have a good one

Col

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 15:24
Thanks, mates!

Glad this site keeps track of my age for me.
My husband is 9 months older than me, and every time his birthday passes, he begins telling me. "You're the same age as me, I'm XX.... you are too."
In the first part of the 9 months, I remember my own birthday clearly enough to say... "No..... I'm only XX"
But somewhere around month 6, after constantly being told that I am a year older than what I am, I start believing it. :confused:

But the good thing is that I'm always ready for that next intcount to be added as I've been wearing it in my head for at least 3 or 4 months.

And actually, when I was 37, I was so freaked out by 40 approaching so rapidly, that I just started telling everyone I was 40. When it finally came, I had been "40" for years and it felt quite comfortable.

Not to mention, I got several compliments of how wonderful I looked at "40".
I think this year I need to kick it up a notch and start telling people I'm 50. LOL.... no need to diet and excercise if I look this good at 50!

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Ha ha, my other half wouldn't get away with that one - there's 11 years between us. He just turned 35 there on Saturday.

You definately don't want to make yourself older than you really are Tess! It's funny how people can get your age completely wrong, there's times I've walked into clubs when I was 18 (or maybe a little younger ;) ) and my sister in law who is 4 years older than me got stopped as they thought she wasn't old enough. On the other hand I was in a shop last month and the woman wasn't keen on selling me alcohol as she thought I was too young!

Do you have anything planned?

Hay

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
Happy Birthday, Tess!!

I think it's too early for you to start telling people you're 50. After all, these 40 years are to be enjoyed!! Celebrate!!

Lisa

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
Happy birthday Tess!

you'll be gorgeous at any age anyway so doesn't matter what you tell folk!

Hope you have a fab day

Im gonna do a rich and stick to 21 i think :( :p

:D

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Happy birthday, Tess! I love your plan, it's far more sensible than trying to get away with a lower age :)

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 14:24
Happy Birthday Tess! Hope you enjoy your day!

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
if your ever feeling a bit

'ummmm alone? (would that be the right description?? hmmm) you know what i mean!'

just look at this site eh! loads of people around the world wishing you happy birthday and thinking about you.

This place is really great eh!:rolleyes:

did you get anything special for your birthday honey?

x

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Best wishes for a great day Tess, as a woman you are in your prime and if my better half is anything to go by plenty of great years ahead.:)

Brian

SaraMegan

Starving Artist
Local time
Happy Birthday, Tess! I hope you have a great time pretending to be fifty. :)

I am two and a half years older than my spouse, and occasionally there will be a little something that will come up which points out our age difference and he'll say "wait a minute - *how* old are you??!?"

It's times like those which make marriage precious.

Anyway, I hope you eat your favorite dessert. Life is too short not to do that at least on your birthday. :)

--Sara

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Yes, Lyns... in fact, when I woke up today, I knew there would be messages from my friends in the 'Cooler, wishing me the best. :D
We have a wonderful group here!!!!

This is going to sound awfully silly, but I did get something special already for my birthday. My daughter bought me socks. I know, you're all thinking.... socks?!?!? Socks are special?!?!?! Well, but these are those really fluffy, soft socks that you would love. They almost look like slippers instead of socks. I got a purple pair, a blue pair and a black pair to keep my toes warm around the house. I've seen them in the stores for years, but never bought any but I would go by and touch them every time I've seen them. I feel like royalty when I wear them! (I am easy to please if you know how!)

R

Rich

Have a good day Tess, that last photo you posted of yourself must have been taken when you were a teenager:confused:

Andromeda

I'm happy you left me
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:24
happy bday tess.. hope you're having a great time and wish you all the best for teh coming years!

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Happy birthday Tess.
I wish I could be with you right now... So cold up here.;)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. Work has been hectic.

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Hayley Baxter said:
On the other hand I was in a shop last month and the woman wasn't keen on selling me alcohol as she thought I was too young!

Hay

I often have the same problem:D
Sorry I missed your birthday Tess, still when you've got socks what more do you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom