Happy Father's Day (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:45
Coincidentally, today is laundry day. So I've been busy doing my manly chores. One of my daughter's sent these images. I hope every father had a great day today!!!

eMj9DTr_d.jpg
xZ1X98b_d.jpg

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:45
Happy Father's day especially if you like BBQ ribeye ;)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:45
This was a GREAT satirical summary of what the crazy-wing of our society (that is, liberals) have been doing to men/dads for a couple decades:

Admittedly, I wasn't even the first in my family to notice it. About 6-8 years ago, I was watching Everybody Loves Raymond and my wife said, "I hate that show. They always make out the Dad to be the world's biggest idiot, why are all the TV shows doing that?"
I told her it seemed true, and then began noticing that the only comedic routine in a 'family' comedy any more seemed to be that same bit - men/dads are stupid, good only for carrying the occasional heavy object with a perpetual facial expression of Homer-like DOH.

She also began noticing that typically the Dad is killed off in Disney movies. (of course, that was 5 years ago...a lifetime ago in our speed-of-light progression toward perversions and mental health issues of all kinds, now Disney is putting gay kissing scenes in cartoons. And, of course, finding out just what that brings at the box office!)

Maybe that's one of the reasons I still watch Seinfeld on Netflix. Seinfeld is a relatively normal, smart man (and equally so is Elaine) with typical problems and typical successes. And they can still joke about all the things we all think constantly but aren't allowed to say any more!

..See the book TABOO, by Wilfred Reilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom