Has America Imploded? (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:03
Putin referenced Ashley Babbitt similar to the Chinese and BLM. I guess they are not going to be lectured this time.
Thank-you for bringing Babbitt (a US dissident) up. I missed including that in my post. If I recall correctly, Biden has been attempting to smear Putin over Putin's treatment of Alexei Navalny, a Russian dissident. Putin, again if I recall correctly, deflected to point out that the killer of Babbitt has not been brought to justice. The implication, of Babbitt's death was that it was a State sponsored execution, which is a human rights abuse by the US.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Tucker talks about her.
I hope that Tucker, tonight reviews Biden's lies. I will assume that neither the Washington Post or the NY Times will mention that Biden lied about Jan. 6th and the unfortunate death of Brian Sicknick. Including Alexei Navalny and Ashley Babbitt.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:03
Tucker talks about her.
Yep, good for him.
No wonder he beats all other cable news programs over and over and over...his monologues are some of the most persuasive speaking/writing I ever see. No matter what people think of him, he's good at what he does - dats fo sho !

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
A follow-up by Tucker to his show last night. Unfortunately, he did incorporate the meeting between Biden/Putin. That would have added significant context to Tucker's narrative concerning Jan. 6, 2021. Tucker, on an upcoming show is going to bring-up Julian Assange, another victim of political persecution by the US government.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 09:03

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yes. Currently looking at:
BIDEN: "I'll take your questions and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I'm going to call on"
The non-US press corps should be extremely upset over this. Additionally, the use of prepared lists and questions allows Biden to hide behind prepared answers. Biden is still hidden behind the "curtain".

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Tucker Carlson is continuing his anti FBI/CIA diatribe. The significance of this episode, is that Tucker is providing evidence of past FBI abuses. According to Tucker the FBI has been involved in instigating "terrorist crimes", which is a conspiracy theory; but one which grows as the evidence is exposed.

Though old news now, Charlottesville "smells" of this type of set-up. (Biden's hysterical incessant allusions to Charlottesville as (false) proof of so-called "White Supremacy" racism implies that this is a false narrative. Similar to the (false) claims by Democrats that the events of January 6, 2021 at the capital building constituted an insurrection, when in reality it was simply a mostly peaceful rally. Orwellian Newspeak manipulation of the language.)

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Fox is no longer the voice of conservatives. They've been losing market share since their unfair treatment of Trump during the debate they hosted last year. Some programs like Tucker Carlson are still big draws but his refusal to even talk about voter fraud ticked off a lot of his viewers. NewsMax has been picking up the slack. I also used to watch OAN but my current cable provider doesn't carry it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah, Fox is CNN lite with smiles. It's all crap, I wouldn't be surprised if one bought the other at some point.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Interesting perspectives. I will have to dig a little deeper and/or start watching Fox with a mind to look for what you folks are talking about Pat & AB. I'll admit I personally still think Fox is a pretty good voice for conservatives. Obviously, like every 'news'-related org in the US, (except, perhaps, VDARE-level stuff), they are judicious about what to cover that will advance the cause but still not alienate too many people. To me that makes sense. You can't just throw caution to the wind or you may cease to exist, and would ceasing to exist serve any purpose at all?

In fact, VDARE is a pretty good example of what I mean. I've perused its website just a few times, read maybe a dozen articles or podcasts. I found that, despite its reputation, I was on the same page with about 80% of its content. And yet, because they take NOTHING off the table for discussion, they are relegated to fringe, tiny coverage, will never be carried on any major platform, etc. If Fox did that, they'd be relegated to VDARE's dimension of existence, too. I wouldn't like that.

I am WAY far from thinking Fox is CNN Lite with smiles. Fox relentlessly covers topics that represents all the Left's weakest areas and most objectionable stuff.

If I could easily stream (or better yet, cable) OAN, I would.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Gutfield was my favorite host until they gave him a show every night. I think Jesse Waters is still good.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Fox is no longer the voice of conservatives.
Something to consider. We no longer watch Chris Wallace based on his flagrant adversarial "questions" towards Trump during the 2020 Presidential campaign period. That probably cost Trump a few votes.

I was recently disappointed by Howard Kurtz. In a recent comparison between Biden and Trump concerning their respective responses to reporters asking questions, Kurtz emphasized Trump's adversarial style, which included labeling some reporters questions as (paraphrased) "laughable". Well, that was correct as a half-truth. However, Kurtz totally neglected that the reporters were tossing loaded "hand-grenades" at Trump. Not valid questions. Since the press was openly "attacking" him, Trump's frustrations with the press were justifiable. Maybe Trump could have been more diplomatic, but it seemed that Kurtz has joined the anti-Trump media in twisting the presentation of the news.

Following, the establishment of the Juneteenth as a national holiday, Arthel Neville interviewed a person who essentially proclaimed that the establishment of this holiday was a "final" recognition that Black's had been wronged and that we can now move forward with further "progress".
The tit-for-tat in the interview raises two topics that were never further examined.
  • Through the efforts of the abolitionists, the US Civil War, and the Great Society Programs; the US has had over 180+ years in eradicating slavery and promoting equality in the US. Arthel never mentioned this. Slavery, circa 1800 was (to a degree) part of the world-wide culture, but it was also a concept on the way-out. The British Empire began to dismantle slavery, if I recall correctly, around 1830. This spread to the US and eventually resulted in the US Civil War. So in a period of approximately 30-40 years slavery, not in all places, came to an end. Yet the race baiters don't seem to want to recognize that trend and Arthel failed to point that out to the viewers.
  • My second take away from that interview, where the interviewee spoke of further "progress" being required and Biden's incessant promotion that so-called "systemic racism" still exists and that imaginary "White Supremacy" is a dire threat; is that this holiday, really won't be a holiday, but a visible platform for all the race-baiters to come-out and vocally (with bullhorns) "celebrate" the need for even more federal government government programs to "help" oppressed Blacks as the victims of alleged "systemic racism". No matter how much "progress" is implemented, the race-baiters, such as Maxine Waters and James Clyburn, will never be satisfied and they will let us know on this "holiday".

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Interesting perspectives. I will have to dig a little deeper and/or start watching Fox with a mind to look for what you folks are talking about Pat & AB.

Most Republicans are really Democrats but no Democrats are really Republicans. -Dan Bongino

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom