have an access technical question (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 04:14
Are you guys going to let me post here as the question ASKER? you don't have to allow me to help others if they hate me, but why can't I ASK people things to obtain help? I've had to go over to UA to do this, although I would rather do it here. Help anyone? @The_Doc_Man ? @Jon ? @pbaldy ?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:14
I've just given you the ability to ask questions and reply to threads in the Access areas. Only reply to your own threads you create, else you will get banned.

neuroman9999

Local time
I've just given you the ability to ask questions and reply to threads in the Access areas. Only reply to your own threads you create, else you will get banned.
is there a reason for that? too many complaints about me? you've never given me a reason for this.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I have given a reason. Troll through our previous PM's.

neuroman9999

Local time
oh hell Jon, that's a million messages. what's the name of the conv? that would lessen the time to find it.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Why don't you collate all the messages for me, and then convert to an audio file? Then I can listen to them to find it while I go on my hike.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I've learnt to keep my distance so that if they want to complain, they have to shout! That becomes too much effort then. :D

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Hey, that's clever Uncle! Or one that looks like a rifle.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Get yourself a cheap set of second hand golf clubs, sling em over your shoulder and walk up through the common. Instead of them trying to chase you off they will be more concerned that you are a non-member trying to have a free game of golf!

It will drive them nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom