Hello Access World! (1 Viewer)

Local time
Today, 15:08
Hi Everyone! I'm fairly new to access I started in January this year when the whole work from home phase happened and i used access as a little mini project for myself to learn to help my own workflow improve which has suddenly taken off to be used within a mini department at my work. I'm learning a lot of coding as I go and in my spare time but i feel like I've come on a long way and have been able to do some really cool stuff within Access so far! Probably nothing compared to what everyone else can do but for me i'm really proud of what I've created. I'm here to help solve some problems i'm having with error handling and also to hopefully chat and learn even more! I'm really enjoying learning Microsoft access and want to improve my skills and programming! Nice to meet you have a great day!

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Welcome to the forum :)
Probably nothing compared to what everyone else can do but for me i'm really proud of what I've created.
And so you should be but don't put yourself down my friend. We are all learning here and trying to help each other to do so. I find Access to be a bit like life its self, the more I learn the more I realise how little I really know 😉

Local time
Welcome to the forum :)
And so you should be but don't put yourself down my friend. We are all learning here and trying to help each other to do so. I find Access to be a bit like life its self, the more I learn the more I realise how little I really know 😉
Thats very true! I keep going back to make my old code better as I code but i love overcoming some of the challenges that I come up with for myself, I would never have imagined i could have done what my database currently does if i set out everything i've done now as a challenge back in January haha. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom