Hello All!! (1 Viewer)

Sac

Local time
Today, 02:41
Hi all,
My first time here. I am from Toronto Canada and I am new to Access. I used to like Man United when Sir Alex F. was the coach.
I love soccer and it is my passion. Played semi-pro soccer here in Canada before. But now I am an old man trying new challenges like Access!
Cheers,
Sac

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:41
Hi Sac. Welcome to AWF!

Sac

Local time
Thanks!!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to AWF Sac. Hopefully you will succeed at all challenges here.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:41
Good to have the chance to greet you, Sac. Welcome.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Welcome to AWF.
How are things in Hogtown?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:41
I used to like Man United when Sir Alex F. was the coach.

Hi Sac, welcome to access world forums AWF... Regarding your comment about Sir Alex Ferguson. It's something that has crossed my mind from time to time over the years, there's something special in the way his team always seem to win. Then I just thought, just now, reading your comment, it's a bit like Winston Churchill, he was the right man for the job, and I'm wondering if it's something like "genius", a feature that certain people have. I do know Winston Churchill suffered with is depression. I don't know much about Alex Ferguson, I'm not really a football guy, but I do appreciate people that are top Notch at their profession.

Are there any more such people? I do get the the feeling that the new prime minister Boris Johnson has something about him. There must be loads more people with gifts. Would be an interesting thread to start!

Go on then! I started this thread here:- to save polluting the introduction section...

People with a Different Sort of "Genius" ...

Sac

Local time
Hi Sac, welcome to access world forums AWF... Regarding your comment about Sir Alex Ferguson. It's something that has crossed my mind from time to time over the years, there's something special in the way his team always seem to win. Then I just thought, just now, reading your comment, it's a bit like Winston Churchill, he was the right man for the job, and I'm wondering if it's something like "genius", a feature that certain people have. I do know Winston Churchill suffered with is depression. I don't know much about Alex Ferguson, I'm not really a football guy, but I do appreciate people that are top Notch at their profession.

Are there any more such people? I do get the the feeling that the new prime minister Boris Johnson has something about him. There must be loads more people with gifts. Would be an interesting thread to start!

Go on then! I started this thread here:- to save polluting the introduction section...

People with a Different Sort of "Genius" ...
Uncle Gizmo,

I don't know much about Boris. I don't know what to tell you. But if he won the election, then there is something that people like. I hope that he will do good for England. As for Six Alex Ferguson, He is a genius!!

Sac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom