Hello AWF (1 Viewer)

waterdrop

Local time
Today, 07:30
I'm an older guy looking forward to asking a few Access programming questions here and there. I've been working in various IT areas my whole life - my dad designed computers in the 50's and we started programming Fortran together in the 60's when I was quite young. I've been interested in and reading about Access since if first came out but have had little time to actually use it. I'm currently playing with a very small Access project that is a piece of a project I've made notes on for 23 years but am finally having fun doing some of it in the nice current 365 environment. I recognize some of your usernames from search results and am looking forward to doing some interacting instead of just reading.

~~waterdrop~~

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:30
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum. https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/ We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:30
Welcome to the A.W.F. !!!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:30
Welcome aboard!

theDBguy