Hello fellow wizards! (1 Viewer)

Javalon

Local time
Today, 23:49
Hi All, new here! I'm a Supply Chain Analyst, generally working around production and/or procurement planning.
I have been developing databases on and off (dependent on job) for around 8 years.
I am completely self taught, but as a result, I lack the standardization of classically trained developers; I frequently come up with new (because I forget my old) ways of naming objects, or find myself building work-arounds for my work-arounds, or write pages and pages of code only to realise I have massively over complicated a project because I simply didn't know the correct method.

SO I am here to hopefully gain a deeper understanding of the Access world, as well as build up some disciplines for my database projects.
I look forward to soaking up all of your knowledge! :)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:49
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Today, 15:49
Hello @Javalon to the best online forum for Ms Access Developers.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:49
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom