Hello from Mike Wolfe (aka, NoLongerSet) (1 Viewer)

NoLongerSet

Local time
Today, 07:02
Hi all! My name is Mike Wolfe. I write daily articles about Microsoft Access and VBA at:-

I'm a 2002 graduate of the US Military Academy at West Point. I served 5 years as an active-duty Army officer.

Since 2007, I've been a professional software developer, developing primarily Microsoft Access front-end applications with Access and/or SQL Server backends.

Since 2016, I've been owner and president of Grandjean & Braverman, Inc.

Microsoft Access is a much more powerful development platform than its reputation would imply. All of my applications are under full version control; can be packaged and deployed with a single click; and include automatic error reporting into a FogBugz bug database. All of this for less than half what a similar application would cost to develop using a "real" programming language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:02
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:02
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 07:02
Welcome to AWF Mike! I recently watched your video on YouTube (AUG) and have become a huge fan of your website.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 11:02
Hi Mike
Very pleased to see you here. Your website is full of very useful info.
Hopefully joining this forum will prompt other members to look at your excellent site

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 19:02
all articles written by you on that site?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:02
Hello, Mike, and welcome to the forum. Glad to have an experienced new member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom