Hello! Thank you for having me in this forum. (1 Viewer)

bestline

Local time
Today, 08:09
My name is Leonard. I am a plumbing, heating and general contractor in Los Angeles. I've been developing software applications for my business since 2000, or a little before (can't remember and I have about 40 applications. Thank you for having me on this forum. I ran into a problem with using text boxes for labels. I know very little about VBA, but can do enough for my own personal use. If anyone needs amateur help I will always be glad to assist. Again. Thank you for having me on this forum.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:09
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 11:09
Welcome aboard Leonard!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Thank you for being here, we are better for it! ✌️

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 16:09
My name is Leonard. I am a plumbing, heating and general contractor in Los Angeles. I've been developing software applications for my business since 2000, or a little before (can't remember and I have about 40 applications. Thank you for having me on this forum. I ran into a problem with using text boxes for labels. I know very little about VBA, but can do enough for my own personal use. If anyone needs amateur help I will always be glad to assist. Again. Thank you for having me on this forum.
No need to be too grateful for being allowed to join. They'll let in almost anyone.

They even allowed me to join :D;):ROFLMAO:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:09
Hello, Leonard, and welcome to the forum. Your gratitude is noted, but there are those of us who remember that quote from Groucho Marx - "I refuse to be a member of any organization that would have me." Obviously you have gotten over your pride. And by now have noted that some of us are more "free-wheeling" than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom