Hello There, (1 Viewer)

Valentine

Local time
Today, 14:08
Hi everyone I kinda skipped this step I am sorry. I am very new to coding in particular but my section has decided that i need to train myself on how to code in access to better support our section and i guess it gives me more knowledge for future endeavors. I am in the army, currently stationed in Maryland. I love all things computer: building, repairing, and playing video games on them, coding will hopefully become apart of that list.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:08
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:08
Hi. Welcome to AWF! (Officially)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:08
Hello, Valentine, and welcome to the forum. Don't worry about skipping steps here. With the Army, you can't skip steps; here, we aren't totally picky about such things. Trust me, I know, because the Navy isn't much better about what happens when you skip steps.

You know what the Navy does when you skip steps? They send you to the most BORING remedial class you can imagine and then you have to fill out paperwork in triplicate by hand (and can't use carbon paper, 'cause the signatures must all be "live" to be accepted.) Only takes just a little bit of that to convince you to not skip steps.

Valentine

Local time
Today, 14:08
Thank you everyone for the welcome I am just a little disappointed that nobody said "Master Kenobi" since I did set yall up with my "Hello There," thread title......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom