Hello (1 Viewer)

usman4575

Local time
Today, 12:54
Hi
I am new to the database world; in fact, I'm remote from the database field in my professional life. I'm a vet by profession and live in a developing country where i run a private clinic for my patients and use paper & pen to keep records. So I decided to give the database a try to make things easier to work and retrieve data so as to provide better care to my clients. I will be looking for help from the community in an endeavour in creating a database for my patients. I have gone through a few resources already.
I hope I will get some help in my journey to a personal database in MS Access and will definitely reciprocate once I become efficient enough in the database.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:54
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum. https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/ We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:54
Welcome to the forum, Usman475. Hope you get some help that you need. Be sure to ask your tech questions in the appropriate topic in the Access-specific sections.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:54
Welcome to the AWF !!!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:54
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread