Help With Project Needed. (1 Viewer)

djshrew

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:21
Ok, well basically i am trying to write my own database. and i have not the a very good working knowlage of access and some many bits that are over my head, Would any of you guys be willing to help me out with this?
I would be willing to pay someone to do this, if you could give me prices per hour ether here if permited. or via Private Message.
for comunication purposes i could use skype or msn messanger. as there will probably be some bits i would need to explain. I am a little bit of a perfectionist so i would try and explain as clearly as i can as to what i want. there is no desparate rush on this project altho july would be great, one of my friends was meant to be helping do this as he is good with access but i have been waiting for him to do this for about 6 months.

Thanks

Shrew

djshrew

Registered User.
Local time
I have had a few pm's ref this but still no, confirmed offers to help. anyone else willing to help me?

Thanks again.

Shrew

MStCyr

Local time
Today, 04:21
If you would be so kind as to post your requirements, i.e. scope of work, then maybe....

KeithG

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:21
I also would like some details.

djshrew

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry this is my project.

Code:
http://www.dsltech.co.uk/Current.05.06.06.1946.zip

Notes of faults

Code:
http://www.dsltech.co.uk/database errors so far.doc

Hope this helps.

MStCyr

Local time
I've downloaded the file, however I cannot open the Main.mdb database. I'm using Access 2000, what version are you using?

djshrew

Registered User.
Local time
its 2003, sorry i will up a 2000 version.

Code:
http://www.dsltech.co.uk/2000ver.zip

There was a crash at the end of the coversion, did it several times and kept happening. but it seems to all be there and working, and in 2000 file format.

Last edited:
S

sdixon

MStCyr said:
I've downloaded the file, however I cannot open the Main.mdb database. I'm using Access 2000, what version are you using?

MStCyr: I sent you a PM with my email address. Please reply if you would like to discuss some work. I saw your 'ItemSelection' db and need some help for my work that is similar. Thanks.

S. Dixon

MStCyr

Local time
Hi

Can't download the file 2000Ver.zip as indicated. Please feel free to email the file at: stcyrm@aol.com along with the requirements.

Best regards

Maurice

djshrew

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry this never came to anything in the end. i will see what point i got to and see if i can bring this back to life. altho i am not sure that the requirement is still needed, but i will message both you guys if it is required and you can bid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom