helping others here who ask questions..... (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 02:28
If you ever view me as a trustworthy person again, @Jon and @The_Doc_Man , you will let me return to the community in the capacity that makes perfect sense at this point in time:

are_you_sure_you_guys_no_me.jpg

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, in context your words are appropriate for a purely social or a primarily religious forum.

All too often in this technical forum, you have wasted the time of others with diversions and religious references when all that was wanted was for people to find a solution to their problem. That is why Jon limited your permissions on the forums.

I am happy for you that Elena appears to be a success story. But here, you have alienated not less than three productive members who don't come back very often. In our context, you are seen as more of a negative factor than a positive one. The only thing that keeps you here at all is Jon's policy to avoid permanent bans.

You might think I am being harsh, but sometimes I find myself with the choice of being harsh or lying to someone. You might find this harder to believe, but I respect you enough as a person to try very hard to avoid lying to you by giving you a "blow-off" type of answer. Many people on this forum have requested your permanent removal. I honestly do not know how to advise you how to change that, other than that change must come from within you.

neuroman9999

Local time
Obviously you know by now that I'm checking this on my phone I'll get back to you in every thread when I get done with church.

neuroman9999

Local time
eople on this forum have requested your permanent removal. I honestly do not know how to advise you how to change that, other than that change must come from within you.
well that doesn't surprise me one bit Richard but there's nothing I can do about those people unless I know exactly what each one's complaint was and why they hate me so much if the reason universally among all of them is that I'm talking about religion once in a while and not even religion but the freaking truth of Christ that has nothing to do with religion those are two different things.

but I can tell you this, that if most of those people who requested my removal are from foreign countries then it's no surprise to me that they hate Christians and the reason why is very obvious.....a lot of Christians that hide behind jesus's name because they absolutely love money and are scared to death to be poor and love corporate riches come from America and that's a very sad thing in America has always been that way. and before you give me a lecture about capitalism being the best system on earth, it has nothing to do with that.it has to do with the fact that America has always been a sick ass diseased nation and spread their greedy nastiness all over the world and convince others that this system is so great but in their hearts and their souls all they want is the freaking money. but then again there is light at the end of the tunnel because in this day and age it's becoming evident that more and more of them actually care about other people rather than the money and it took thousands of years for them to get to that point but at least there's hoping that regard because it's becoming evident now. it's not just the death of George Floyd that caused that but rather they're probably scared shitless that they've destroyed everything for thousands of years and now there's nothing else to do there's no more advancement other than medicine. So if it took that much damage to wake them up and open their eyes and then so be it at least they save themselves eventually before they died.

And to go back to the point of people from foreign countries hating me on this forum and Christians from America in general, there's nothing I can do about that but if those people are reading this post then obviously they'll know that I'm not one of the 90% of Americans that hate other countries and hide behind jesus's name because I'm fortunate enough to live in a rich country and I use money to cover on my lack of faith and god. So hopefully the people that want me removed read this and they may be come back to common Sense and say hey that Adam is not such a bad guy he makes perfect sense. but then again if they're hate for America is great where they can't see past that this post isn't going to change their mind.

so hopefully nobody reports this post and you guys banned me temporarily for the 50 millionth time but if that's the case there's nothing I can do cuz I'm not going to remove this post I'm hoping that it gets through to you guys. especially you Richard but I know you're old enough and wise enough to realize it.

neuroman9999

Local time
Holy cow sorry about the bad grammar in that previous post I really can't believe how bad artificial intelligence on phones is. unbelievable! Lol

you would think that Steve Jobs would have had that covered 13 years ago when he introduced the first but apparently he wasn't smart enough to teach his developers how to work fast and cover all the bases either.or maybe it has to do with the fact that you can't be mean to developers otherwise they won't give you their time period I know many people that are bored to death to do those jobs and they don't like being pushed and getting the feeling that they're unappreciated and just used.What a delicate issue.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Blaming it on artificial intelligence?

I learned a LONG time ago that artificial intelligence can't cope with natural stupidity.

neuroman9999

Local time
I remember that quote of yours Richard however what exactly are you talking about? I blamed the poor spelling and grammar on AI.I didn't blame my words and the truth of them on AI or your disdain for them for that matter. Is that what you're talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom