Hey guys (1 Viewer)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 06:11
Hey folks, just wanted to say hi while I could. They removed my internet access while I'm in class. :mad: So, I can't even visit at lunch.

Miss me yet? Is Rich, Col, Kenny boy, Dan, Kraj, Shane and Bodi being good? Not killin' each other?

Well so far I've learned about TSO and JCL. I've ran some basic projects, but mostly going over all the functions of TSO. How to navigate and such.

So far so good. 100 on first test, and 98 on 2nd test. :( I wanted 100 on both. Anyways, i'll keep y'all updated and hopefully let you know when I can come back. I miss y'all.

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
Miss me yet? Is Rich, Col, Kenny boy, Dan, Kraj, Shane and Bodi being good? Not killin' each other?

No, Shame Man is being very rude, but he's a Republican, says it all really, doesn't it ;)

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
No, Shame Man is being very rude, but he's a Republican, says it all really, doesn't it ;)

Hey I'm Republican too...soo :p

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
yes but we're working on that :D

I know....you wuv me so you are trying to bring me to the dark side. :eek: :D Do you think there is hope? :confused:

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:11
selenau837 said:
Hey folks, just wanted to say hi while I could. They removed my internet access while I'm in class. :mad: So, I can't even visit at lunch.

Well so far I've learned about TSO and JCL. I've ran some basic projects, but mostly going over all the functions of TSO. How to navigate and such.

So far so good. 100 on first test, and 98 on 2nd test. :( I wanted 100 on both. Anyways, i'll keep y'all updated and hopefully let you know when I can come back. I miss y'all.

Hey Ms. Selena,

Yes, you have been missed. Glad to hear your classes are going good and I'm very impressed with the test scores.

Us guys have been getting along for the most part. I've kind of stuck my tail feathers in the air for the last couple of days but I'm really not having much fun doing it so I'm probably going to back off. I'm better off talking to a fence post than trying to talk to Rich.:D

Hope all continues good for ya,
Shane

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:11
Rich said:

I have never one time admitted to being anything politically. Of course your going to say, "didn't need to." I haven't been rude just a little aggressive with my replies.:) You pretty much bring out the ugly in people. You even get Ken riled up at times.;)

selenau837

Local time
ShaneMan said:
Hey Ms. Selena,

Yes, you have been missed. Glad to hear your classes are going good and I'm very impressed with the test scores.

Us guys have been getting along for the most part. I've kind of stuck my tail feathers in the air for the last couple of days but I'm really not having much fun doing it so I'm probably going to back off. I'm better off talking to a fence post than trying to talk to Rich.:D

Hope all continues good for ya,
Shane

Yes, all is going welll and I'm glad to here y'all have been getting along pretty well.

As for the tail feathers, it's ok to stick them out every now and then just remember to bring them back in after you're done.

As for the fence post remark, I'm gonna refrain from commenting as to not hijack my own thread again. :p

R

Rich

ShaneMan said:
You even get Ken riled up at times.;)

Kenny kills for pleasure, I destroy myths, especially those spread by the American establishment and Bush! :mad: :cool:

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Kenny kills for pleasure, I destroy myths, especially those spread by the American establishment and Bush! :mad: :cool:

Matty is the official myth buster. You takin' his job Rich?

As for Kenny boy, we've had this discussion and I won't do it here again. So behave will ya Richy??

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 05:11
I leave for the long weekend and someone tries to take my job!

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
selenau837 said:
Bodi being good?
Bodi always good. (I even managed to hold back several diatribes while you were away:D )

Nice scores, keep up the good work.

question for Matty:
Don't know if you've been asked yet, but perhaps you could explain why the flag in your avatar is upside down? (Just noticed that and now it's bugging me:eek: )

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 05:11
It's an album cover by my favorite artist. It's Gold by Ryan Adams, and I'm assuming he's trying to make it look similar to Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA. Here it is enlarged, and the comparison cover:

selenau837

Local time
Bodisathva said:
Bodi always good. (I even managed to hold back several diatribes while you were away:D )

Always good eh.....well just keep that up then.

Nice scores, keep up the good work.
Thanks..but JCL this week is kicking my bum. :( I'll get it though.....just alot going on.

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:11
You go, hon! Aren't you a smarty-pants!? :p :D

We miss you lots. While all the ladies here at the 'Cooler are adept at intejecting a little grace into the "discussions", you're the only one who truly has a taste for regularly combatting the testosteroney mayhem. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom