Hi Everyone. (1 Viewer)

Perissos

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:59
Saw this area and thought I would take a sec to introduce myself.

My career background is in accounting, but I do have an AS Degree in computer programming because I found I have a natural skill in designing programs.

Currently I am developing an Access database which will gather data from several countries to do specialized reporting.

As I haven't done any development in a few years, I am having to relearn a lot of stuff, so I apologize in advance if I ask odd questions or if my sense of humor seems a little stiff. (I am also having to learn to have patience with a laptop that wants to do its own thing and a wireless network that is more of a wireless not work)

I am developing this program in 3 different versions of Access.. 2010, 2007 and 2000. Let me tell you. If you don't have Access 2010... get it. I love it!

If you need help with anything, let me know. I hope to start browsing the forums to see what I can do for you.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 10:59
Welcome and glad to have you here. I hope this will be mutually beneficial.

And as far as Access 2010 goes - Yes, I agree!

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 18:59
Just had a look on the Microsoft HUP site and found out I can get the Full MS Ofice Pro 2010 for less than £10. Going to get my program code tomorrow and order it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom