Hi Everyone (1 Viewer)

bickdee

Local time
Today, 21:11
Thanks for sharing your insight guys and gals.

I'm a small business owner, who is trying to streamline my sales, accounting and inventory in access. learn a lot from watching youtube, but Google is still the best in finding solutions, had to find solutions mostly from this site.

hoping that I can help and contribute, but reading all of the peoples comments here are great. learning so much.

hoping to learn some VBA here, or just Macro Actions would be fine.

thank
Vic

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:11
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

Here are just a couple of tips for you:

1. Feel free to ask any question you like, however basic you may feel it is, or even if it has been answered before. Our expert members thrive on helping you out!

2. If you prefer a dark theme to the forums, just go to the bottom left of this forum and click "Default style". You will then see a selection of themes to choose from. I like Shades of Blue. :)

3. If you like any of the answers you get, feel free to click the "Like" link on the bottom right hand corner of the post. If you hover over the Like link, you can even choose the type of smiley.

Above all, hang around here, have fun, learn stuff and join in.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:11
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:11
hoping to learn some VBA here, or just Macro Actions would be fine.

We'll give you tips, to be sure, but the best way to learn something is to just do it. (No, I'm NOT being sponsored by Nike...)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:11
Hi Vic, welcome nice to have you. You'll hear this sooner or later so I'll just throw it out there now - my vote would be, go for VBA (not Macros).
Either way welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom