Holidays for $US15 per day... (1 Viewer)

Rich_Lovina

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:14
Some years ago I met a UK programmer having a cool-out in Lovina, North Bali, and adopted a similar lifestyle...except from Australia its much closer!

...and many thanks to the programmers who helped me to re-build a database now almost 70,000 records strong. See samples at www.austgov.com

Or my new site at www.lovinavillas.com (lots still to do and get away from those frames).

Or if you believe there is land in paradise for about 10,000 quid with water views, take a look at http://www.viviun.com/. Chase up land in Bali...rising at over 50% p.a.!!!!

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 13:14
Is this the primary place the Aust Gov stores this info, in an Access database?

Rich_Lovina

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:14
No way Ken, we just bring together one component independently based on probably 30 tonnes of trees they waste annually doing old fashioned hard copy publications for their employees to peruse each week and then figure out what their next job-hop will be. It's a self-perpetuating paper wastage which we pour through so that industry users of our service have some idea of "who's who in the bureaucratic zoo...!"

The database commenced life on a PC tower with 20Mb hard drive, and client selections took 3 computers upwards of 10 hours to produce a yield...

It's many years since I registered austgov.com and I am intrigued by the small number of potential visitors to Australia who email me with their visa enquiries..

Bids for the web name are always welcome..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom