Solved How do you reply to a post in mobile version of this software? (1 Viewer)

deletedT

Local time
Today, 18:02
While I’m on a PC, I can simply and quickly reply to a specific section of a post by selecting a word, a sentence or a part of a post and selecting Reply

But mobile version of the software doesn’t give this option.
Is there any other way to quickly comment to a part Of a post?

Thanks.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:02
While I’m on a PC, I can simply and quickly reply to a specific section of a post by selecting a word, a sentence or a part of a post and selecting Reply

But mobile version of the software doesn’t give this option.
Is there any other way to quickly comment to a part Of a post?

Thanks.
Hi Tera. Thanks for this. I had no idea you can do that. I always just hit the Reply button to get the whole quote and then just edit it by taking out what I didn't need.

In any case, I remember you were saying earlier you use an Android phone. I'm using iOS, and the Reply option shows up when I select some text on my phone.

Cheers!

Last edited:

deletedT

Local time
, I remember you were saying earlier you use an Android phone. I'm using iOS, and the Reply option shows up when I select some text in my phone.
For some reason my mobile doesn’t show the reply floating button. I just tested and it seems iPad shows this button.
I’ll check another android to see if it’s only my device or not.

thanks.

cheekybuddha

AWF VIP
Local time
For some reason my mobile doesn’t show the reply floating button. I just tested and it seems iPad shows this button.
I’ll check another android to see if it’s only my device or not
I think it's your phone. I just selected and replied to this on my Huawei Mate 10 (Android 9)

hth,

d

deletedT

Local time
It seems that my phone was waiting for a restart after a security update. After the restart, now I have the floating button I was looking for.

I sincerely thanks for all inputs and sorry for not testing my phone before help request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom