HOW YOU CAN PRINT A FORM INCLUDING DATA " QR CODE " OF WEB BROWSER (1 Viewer)

MicroAbdel

Local time
Today, 08:55
Hi Access community
I'm stuck! can't move on with my access database :( i can't print the QR code image when i want to print the form that contain the website 'google api'
Any idea to print the form with QR code in this case Thank you so much for ur help<3

Last edited:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. What does "can't print" means? What does it look like when you try to print the form? Have you tried taking a snapshot of your and print it as an image?

MicroAbdel

Local time
Hi. What does "can't print" means? What does it look like when you try to print the form? Have you tried taking a snapshot of your and print it as an image?
Hi ,
it appear with no QR code just white position
the QR code is generated 'each user has QR code ' with data based of tables i configured the QR perfectly the only thing I got stuck in is printing the QR code of each user in the form
i dont know how to do that i if you mean it with vba codes because i don't rly know anything in vba

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi ,
it appear with no QR code just white position
the QR code is generated 'each user has QR code ' with data based of tables i configured the QR perfectly the only thing I got stuck in is printing the QR code of each user in the form
i dont know how to do that i if you mean it with vba codes because i don't rly know anything in vba
Yes, I do mean with VBA code. Try searching for it. There are demoes available showing how to take a screenshot of a form in Access (probably using an API).

MicroAbdel

Local time
Yes, I do mean with VBA code. Try searching for it. There are demoes available showing how to take a screenshot of a form in Access (probably using an API).
Alright Thank you for ur advice i will look up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom