Hyundai Santa Cruz (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 14:13
On the new Hyundai santa cruz pickup, on the cheapest trim level - the entry level $24k one - does it come with basic cruise control?
I know it does not come with adaptive cruise control (which I don't care about)
But I want to know for sure that it comes with just cruise control generally speaking.

Hyundai's website comparing tool was not helpful unless I missed it? quite possible.
It did say the steering wheel on this trim has buttons for x, y, "cruise", and something else. But that didn't make me 100% certain.

Given Ford's trick of making cruise not available on the cheapest Maverick model, and given that hyundai santa cruz is basically a Maverick competitor, I'm just wanting to be sure.

I am thinking of buying this vehicle as long as it's not totally missing cruz- for $24=25k plus delivery.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:13
I noticed you have yet to receive a reply. Your post may have been missed by someone who knows the answer, hence I am bumping it up the list for a second look...

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Thank you Uncle

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I saw one of those for the first time the other day, it made me do a double-take.
yeah..they're funny. i just want a small pickup that still seats 5 people. i may break down and get an entry level tacoma some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom