I am NEW here, but getting OLD with Access (1 Viewer)

mabelramon

Local time
Yesterday, 22:54
Yes, I think my white hair grew thanks to Access 2010!

I used to program a lot about 15 years ago (Windows 95 and Office 3.11) while working in a computer company, but then changed my job and only programmed nice applications for my own use. Actually I simply used my old dbs over and over again, by adapting them to different applications. I got all my old DBs in diskettes (yes, I still have a diskette drive) and kept on converting everything from Access 93 to 2000 to 2003. Until now I did not consider it important to upgrade to the newest version, but I just purchased a new Computer with Windows 7 64k and Office Pro 2010 and now I HAVE TO learn all over from scratch.

I already spent days correcting all references to libraries, etc. etc. and now I am struggling with Access 2010.

Reading in Internet I am slowly remembering and I am especially happy to have found this forum, because it is one of the bests on the web. Thank you!

A few words about me. I am a Spanish speaking technical translator for German and English, female, who lives in Vienna, Austria.
I am looking forward to post in this forum.

Mabel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom