Solved I am not an idiot but (1 Viewer)

sportsguy

Finance wiz, Access hack
Local time
Today, 14:57
I have a table, built from an excel source file to paste the excel data into (everything in this f* company is in excel)
One of the field names is "EE_Status", short text 10

I cannot for the life of me, get the column to show up up in normal view, it shows up in design view, but not in the normal data load view.

Now, I have used MS access since 1993 or so when it first came out, but today at 5pm, being tired, can someone point me to what might be preventing that column from showing up in the the query when not in design mode?

Thanks. . .
idiot sportsguy

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:57
In design view, right click on a field name along the top and select Unhide Fields.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 13:57
why are you calling yourself an idiot? that seems a little bit depressing. =(

sportsguy

Finance wiz, Access hack
Local time
Today, 14:57
@neuromann9999,

ever lose 1/2 Million $, everything you have, with an arrogant attitude, thinking that you know everything? try it some time, and then you might realize that only idiots think that some things are easy and only idiots think they know it all. . .

Thanks pbaldy. . . I just delete the field and created a new one, and I was very tired, so thanks

sportsguy

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 13:57
well, if you're talking about me I have no clue what you're talking about but if you're talking about people in general yeah that's a pretty good statement. Since this thread is solved, good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom