Ideas... (1 Viewer)

AuroX7

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:07
Hello people, I wasn't sure where to post this but this section seems appropriate. I apologise in advance if it's in the wrong place! :(

I have an AS Computing project to do, and I'm just requesting some ideas of how to go about things. :)

The main bulk of the database is complete. Basically, it's a booking scheme. There's a village hall, and people are allowed to book certain times for various clubs, gatherings etc. Anyway, I've been asked to use two months test data (Jan and Feb 2006) to see if it works. I've used the DateSerial function in Expression builder to make it so you can't book before 01/01/06 or past 28/02/06. OK anyway, it says in the 'testing' section...

'est for problems which may arise such as making a booking too far in advance or too close to the date of the hiring' How would I go about this?

Booking are made at least one week and not more than two months (8 weeks presumably?) in advance of the date booked. So if someone wanted to book 01/01/06 they would have to book by 25/12/05 at the latest...and 01/11/05 at the earliest...

I'm confused here because it says use January and February 2006 as two months test data... I would deeply appreciate it for your ideas people. :)

I know this is a bit long-winded so I apologise for waffling on anymore than need be. I'm not asking for help on how to make it, but merely some suggestionson how to implement it. Thank you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom