If this is the correct join (1 Viewer)

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:31
i have try this but the querie freeze i have to put end task to terminate the quey

Attachments

• example-2.JPG
    example-2.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 94

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:31
THisis going to be confusing for anybody who has not seen the original thread. Keep all posts concerning oone problem to one thread,
Can you copy and paste your SQL to a post as requested earlier in the other thread.

Brian

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
SELECT DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM, Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL, Nombre_Sucursales.SUCURSAL, DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER
FROM (DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK INNER JOIN DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN ON DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM = DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN.LOAN_NUM) RIGHT JOIN Nombre_Sucursales ON DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER = Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL
WHERE (((Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL)=CDbl(Right([DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK]![BRANCH_NUMBER],3))));

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Given the Where clause I'm not convinced that you need the Right Join, infact I don't see how the 2 statements can work.

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
You could try

INNER JOIN Nombre_Sucursales ON Right(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER,3) = Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL

But you would not be able to view this in Design view only SQL.

Brian

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
so it could lokk like this

SELECT DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM, Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL, Nombre_Sucursales.SUCURSAL, DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER
FROM (DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK INNER JOIN DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN ON DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM = DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN.LOAN_NUM);
INNER JOIN Nombre_Sucursales ON Right(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER,3) = Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL

i have try this way and gave me an error that said characters found after end of SQL statement

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
The ; is in the wrong place.

FROM (DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK INNER JOIN DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN ON DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM = DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN.LOAN_NUM) INNER JOIN Nombre_Sucursales ON Right(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER,3) = Nombre_Sucursales.NUMERO_SUCURSAL;

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom