Input Mask or Formatting?? (1 Viewer)

123dstreet

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:14
Hi All! I am having an issue with the display of the tax amount on my sales report. The text box for the taxes is based on the Percentage of tax on the form. so for example: GST on the form will show "5.00%"

When I go to the report the GST shows: "00.05" ... this is when the format is set to Percent. I've tried all the other format options but they don't seem to change it. I basically want it to read "5 %" with no decimal places, can anybody suggest what I should do? I'm not familiar with input masks so any help would be great!! thanks ! Also, the the TAX table has all tax rates set to Percentage..

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:14
Hi All! I am having an issue with the display of the tax amount on my sales report. The text box for the taxes is based on the Percentage of tax on the form. so for example: GST on the form will show "5.00%"

When I go to the report the GST shows: "00.05" ... this is when the format is set to Percent. I've tried all the other format options but they don't seem to change it. I basically want it to read "5 %" with no decimal places, can anybody suggest what I should do? I'm not familiar with input masks so any help would be great!! thanks ! Also, the the TAX table has all tax rates set to Percentage..

In your table how have you set your propteries? To see in a report the percentage symbol I have the following set

Table Field Name = Tax
Data Type = Number

In the properties

Field Size = Double
Format = Percentage
Decimal = 0 (This is my choice)

I create a report on the table and all shows correctly

Tax display = 5%

zezo2021

Local time
Today, 23:14
In your table how have you set your propteries? To see in a report the percentage symbol I have the following set

Table Field Name = Tax
Data Type = Number

In the properties

Field Size = Double
Format = Percentage
Decimal = 0 (This is my choice)

I create a report on the table and all shows correctly

Tax display = 5%
Hello
work with Access Table Backend and front end access

-----------
my issue