Introducing myself: (1 Viewer)

sribblett

Local time
Today, 01:46
I'm designing an employee database. I'm fairly new to Access; even though I created a very good database approximately 20 yrs ago. I've found working within a database is not the same as designing one. Now that my old one is no longer needed due to new job; I have created another one. I have 8 tables. I have created a main staff table with 7 tabbed subforms within my main form.

the problem I have right now is that out of 7 subforms, one of them will not work correctly as all the others do. I designed my subform the way I want it to appear in form view. Within the main form (design view) this 1 subform looks exactly the way it should. However, when i get into form view (where I want to enter my data) it looks like datasheet view. I looks like this subform is in reverse of all my other subforms.

Can someone please help me? It seems all subforms match all formatting - I've clicked each one of my subforms and all properties seem to match including the one that looks like data sheet in form view.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:46
Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom