Is Biden both sexist and racist? (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 12:57
I like how the quote decisively leaves out the first sentence entirely that is clearly linked to the rest of it.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:57
Here is the first sentence:

Our focus will be on small businesses on Main Street that aren’t wealthy and well connected, that are facing real economic hardships through no fault of their own.

I don't see what that has to do with gender or race. Being male or white doesn't mean you are not facing hardship. It is not decisively left out because it has little to do with his discrimination. If you really wanted to help those suffering hardship, you would do it based on need, not sex or gender. Do you agree with that?

Biden is descriminating against white men because they have become the pariah of the Democrat party. They are falling over themselves to discriminate against this group based on sex and race. "You bashed a white male today? Oh, well done. Brownie points for you!" It is ironic that discrimination is everything that the Democrat party says it is against, yet they remain blissfully unaware of their own sins. It is the Democrats who promote discrimination, yet they point the finger. Or is it rather that they do not care about discrimination at all? It is just virtue signalling so they can get into cushy positions of power? I fear they accuse others so hard because they are swimming in their own guilt.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 09:57
I don't see the first sentence detracting from the point Jon is calling out at all.

He is going to be preferring to give special help (above what the rest of us get) to people who are non-white. Period.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
This why the vaccine rollout fails in many cases, you have to waste precious time on gender and pronouns. Finally they are starting to give the vaccine based only on age 60+ This frees up the gender, race, culture and pronouns questions.

1610475917087.png

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
He is going to be preferring to give special help (above what the rest of us get) to people who are non-white.
Non-white men, just to be a little more precise and discriminatory. Why single out a whole race when you can go one step further and target gender too?

Democrats:

1960's: "No more discrimination based on skin colour!"

2021's: "More discrimination based on skin colour!"

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Of course you don't. You go into it biased.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The Democrats lost their way years ago. At some point the rational Democrats will rise up and take their party back or they'll just start a new one like Trump supporters will. The Republican party is toast in this country.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
On July 23, 2020, Yahoo! officially suspended all comments. "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

Now, the Biden administration and others are getting ratioed badly on all social media. Ratioed means the dislikes or thumbs-down is outpacing the "likes" by wide margins. Soon you will not be able to comment or dislike anything on social media. Seems like the left is worried about negative coverage or being canceled. We used to have a free press in this country where dissent and debate were welcome and healthy. Freedom of speech has been replaced by social media run by scary little children. When you play by their own rules they simply shut you down.

1617168131688.png

1617168276548.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I know there are rational Democrats out there. The Biden administration is so hateful and bigoted and downright stupid, they're starting to react. $ trillion dollars in new taxes only on the "rich" and "business". How stupid do they think the American public is?

There are a number of very large, very rich companies that pay 0 income tax. That is very disturbing to most people. But all you have to do is to shuffle through the thousands of pages of tax law to find the earmarks that make that possible. Follow the money. Simply remove the bogus deductions that cause this to happen.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I know there are rational Democrats out there.
I was thinking about this in regards to this forum. Where did the left-leaning people go? They were very vocal and abundant during the Bush and Trumps years. Now that President Biden is in office "poof" they are gone. By contrast, conservatives have stayed the course good or bad we either defended Bush and Trump or we denounced them.

I think they know they have jeopardized their children's future and cannot come to terms with the reality so they stay silent.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I agree. How can anyone who voted for Biden actually admit it? Except for the Marxists like Frank no one wants to admit what a mistake they made. I really do understand how polarizing the Orangeman was but he was a pretty good president unless you bought the lies promulgated by CNN. Crazy as things are I would have voted for Hillary in 2008 because McCain would have been worse and I would have thought about voting for Biden in 2016. I wouldn't have actually done it because I thought Trump was who we needed, but I would have given it at least a passing thought.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
In general, liberal Democrat beliefs, statements and policies have become some of the most racist things I've seen in my lifetime.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
In general, liberal Democrat beliefs, statements and policies have become some of the most racist things I've seen in my lifetime.
But in their "hearts" they're the moral ones. The arbiters of all that is right and good. If anyone disagrees with their insistence on slicing and dicing people into little boxes based on immutable characteristics, they call those people racist.

The left is correct. We have reverted back to the era where we actually have institutionalized racism. We are giving monthly payments in a California city to poor people of the "right" color or actually who are not the "wrong" color because they are very inclusive. The fact that this has never worked in any other place where it was tried is irrelevant. It's just the right and moral thing to do so shut up. We gave COVID relief payments to people who were not the "wrong" color. Why no one is challenging those decisions is beyond me.

As I've mentioned, my granddaughter's boyfriend was denied a promotion, not because he wasn't good enough but because he was the wrong color. How does this make anything right? Why do we want to hire people or promote them at the exclusion of far more qualified candidates. I really think some midget should apply for the job of center for the Celtics and claim preference because not only is he black but he's a midget with a Spanish surname.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
By poor, they are saying a family earning under $59,000. So you could get a white family earning $25,000 who gets nothing, while the black family earning $50,000 gets the payout.

What would they call the following situation? "Whites to get $500 payout if you are earning less than $59,000 per year. No Blacks!"

I think we all know.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The left's policies don't need to make sense. They have no minds. All they have are big hearts and it makes them feel so good to atone for their own guilt. They are moral they are good. Just shut up:(

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I read the following comment to a newspaper article which made me chuckle:
Can we just split the US already? The left can have their open borders, no police, no jails, 32 genders, schools teaching communism, all white people are evil, free everything (except speech), and the right can have their constitutional rights, law and order, and people who believe you have to work for what you want. Me and my guns will go to the right side.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I read something that I seek input on from a Canadian. (or anyone can chime in as always, of course). That the Canadian government is forcibly confining Canadian citizens returning home from out of the country, if, the person has a (required upon entry) COVID-19 test that comes back positive. Not recommending they quarantine, not saying they ought to quarantine, not making them quarantine.......Forcibly confining them in a government run place.

I was shocked, of course, and horrified, although I can't say I was surprised. Is there anyone who can tell me this isn't true, or is exaggerated?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Not only are they incarcerating them in second class hotels, they are charging hundreds of dollars per night and not providing adequate food. Here in the US, the suckers (the American taxpayers) are being forced to pay to house illegal border crossers in real hotels to the tune of 86 million so far. The other alternative is to not test them so we don't know if they're infected but just turn them lose into the heartland. American Citizens can't get in without a negative test but criminals - hey, we're woke come on in. We'll even put you up on us. Will the stupidity ever end? Joe sent Kamala to the border last week to fix the problem. She doesn't see that as her job so she is talking to political leaders instead and hasn't bothered to visit. I guess if you don't see it, it didn't happen. Only Republican members of Congress have bothered to go see the horrifically over crowded facilities. Democrats have stuck their heads up there you know where to avoid the issue. And then there's the infra red video of the two coyotes climbing the wall with two young children ages 3 and 4 and literally dropping them 14 feet to the ground and running off. And the San Diego school system offering in class learning for the illegal immigrants. Screw the American kids. I don't know why people aren't marching in DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom