Is Joe Biden guilty of Stock Manipulation? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:12
Elon Musk and his brother have both been accused of manipulating stock.

It occurred to me that Bidens continued resistance to mentioning Elon Musk and Tesla might not be prompted by ill will between the two, but because he wants to see Tesla stock price fall for some reason....

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:12
A politician doing something illegal !!!! How can that happen. Opps!! What am I thinking. It would be news if a politician made it through their term without doing something illegal.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Biden and democrats, in general, refuse to mention Tesla because Tesla employs over 70,000 workers without trade unions. :oops:
Trade Unions are the bread and butter of the democratic party and contribute millions to their elections / re-elections. This is why Senator Elizabeth Warren attacked Elon's Tax status. They go after any successful person who makes their fortune without union help.

Without trade unions and lobbyists to grease the skids, there would be no Democrat party. Full disclosure I am a retired union worker, so there's that.;)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 20:12
Trade Unions are the bread and butter of the democratic party and contribute millions to their elections / re-elections. (emphasis added)
Biden is a Union Man ideologue. That cannot be overemphasized. He would sell-out the free market system to mandate (force) unionization on all aspects of the economy. Don't want to have a union? Biden will use the power-of-the-state to bankrupt your business.

Biden is also controlled by the green new deal crowd. Like Biden, they are ideologues, so Biden will blindly acquiesce to any of their demands, such as refusing to allow increased domestic energy production in the US.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:12
Just so you you all know, I was a card-carrying member of the Teamsters' union when I was 19. It is all a blur and I didn't actually understand what was going on at the time. I worked for a woman's clothing manufacturer and the owner hated the International Ladies Garment Workers union and they were trying to organize our shop so, the owner made a deal with the truckdrivers union because unionization seemed inevitable. So as a clerk in the purchasing department, I found myself a Teamster.

It was the start of a lifelong dislike for unions.

Last edited:

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
The government office I work for is has a union, but one does have to join it. I have see the good and bad of unions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom