Is there a new Trump betting line? (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 03:27
I was wondering if there was an established over and under on when Trump will declare that if he does not win the election it was rigged. Any month or date will do.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:27
Really? Do we need to post recent videos of Clinton claiming Russian interference for 2016 and 2020 and projecting it for 2024?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:27
Definitely they will try to cheat.

Whether the actual number of votes and electoral math specifically (minus cheating) would have made one or the other win, only God knows for sure, as no human has enough knowledge over the hundreds of thousands of: states, counties, high school gyms, ballots, mail trucks, ballot stuffing boxes, software processing files, etc.

But if we lose significantly - like more than just the obviously unlikely hair that we did last time - I will blame Trump for not dropping out in favor of Nikki and making us lose. He can pass the buck as much as he wants, I'm blaming him.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:27
I understand that you don't approve of Trump as a person. But just because you approve of Nikki as a person does not make her a good choice as President. Of all the initial challengers, she is far the worst. She will continue with many of Biden's policies rather than Trump's. You are letting your personal feelings regarding how you think a President should act cloud your judgement. You have taken all the negative press as gospel truth and believe every bad thing they say about him.

Don't lose site of how social media and search engines work. Once you click on some negative article about Trump, you will never, ever again see a positive article, not that many get written because the press will turn anything into a negative that it can. The really funny thing is what they make up. Rachael Maddow seems to think she can channel Trump who appears to be alive and well and living in her head. So, she KNOWS what Trump REALLY thinks and frequently translates for us. When Trump gives a formal speech, I always watch Rachael's analysis to find out what he really said. It is frequently hysterical and always makes me think that we just watched different speeches.

Trump doesn't cause chaos, the media causes chaos but blames it on Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom