Solved Is there a way to merge two accounts into one? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 12:32
Hi Admin,
Unfortunately, I still have two active accounts. One signed on my Mobile and the other on my PC. Is there a way to merge those into one? Please advise the right step. Thank you.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:02
Stop using one. It doesn't matter which one you DO use. It should be possible to sign in to the mobile account from the PC and then stop using the other PC account. PCs are easier about that than mobile systems. Tell us which one you want to keep and we can ban the other one. BUT if we just permanently ban the account, that doesn't delete old posts and you can still review them or reference them. They would remain visible.

Unfortunately, as a moderator, I don't know of a trick to merge accounts. I can move posts to another topic; I can delete posts; I can lock threads from further updates... but I don't know how to move the posts from one account into another account. Perhaps our site owner @Jon or administrator @Dave knows a simple way. However, one other part of this is to just stop using the account that you don't want to use any more and start posting exclusively from the other one. Once you do that, i.e. make the choice of which one to stop using, we can do whatever is needed/possible on our end.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:02
If you tell us which one you want to keep we should be able to do something about it

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 12:32
I want to keep the "prabha_friend" ID. Please consider and Kindly do the needful....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom