Issues with List Boxes (1 Viewer)

ray147

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:02
Hi,

I am currently working on a database and have some little issues with list boxes on forms. Some formatting issues which seem simple but can't figure out ...

I'm attaching a sample DB with one table and one form having a list box. 3 things which i'd like to have with my list box :

1. is it possible to right-align the values in the last 3 columns of the listbox?

2. is it possible to have the rate displayed in 4 decimal places rather than 2? I have formatted the query to output the results in 4 decimal places but the listbox still outputs only 2 decimal places.

3. is it possible to sort the data in the listbox by clicking on the column headers? or this is only possible by placing command buttons and filtering the SQL query according to requirements?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Attachments

• test ray147.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 119

ray147

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:02
really nobody has any clue how to sort these issues? or is what i'm asking not supported by access? :confused:

lightray

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:02
1 & 2 are pretty basic and a careful study of your box properties will turn them up.
How often will you want to sort the list in the boxes? or is it a static sort?

lightray

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:02
Apologies Ray147, should have looked at your file before engaging mouth!:eek: My Bad!
Having looked, I think you would be better of with a subform in datasheet mode.
See if the changes I've suggested will get what you want.
you probably don't need the Val's (I put in) in the query now that I subformed it.
you can sort on the columns easily now.
lightray

Attachments

• test ray147.mdb.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom