Solved Keep Receiving PopUp Enter Parameter Value ProjectNumber (1 Viewer)

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 06:08
I created a report. I did have a field, ProjectNumber, but I removed it. The query behind the report runs without the popup:

Enter Parameter Value:

ProjectNumber.

When I scroll down the list of controls, I don't see one that says ProjectNumber.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:08
Check the sorting and order area/section. Also, check the Filter property.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Both are blank. Thanks

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Open the report in design mode. Open the properties to find the .RecordSource. Erase and re-enter that, whatever it was. (Forces the report to totally re-evaluate everything.)

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Open the report in design mode. Open the properties to find the .RecordSource. Erase and re-enter that, whatever it was. (Forces the report to totally re-evaluate everything.)
Thanks Doc. Still didn't work.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:08
No subreports. Only imbedded background image (I still get the same message when I remove the background image)
You might consider posting a copy of your report, so we can take a look for you.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Invariably, when Access uses an "Enter parameter" box, it is because it thinks it needs the thing it is asking for. That exact spelling is reflected somewhere in that report, as a SELECT or WHERE or ORDER BY or HAVING clause reference. How complex would it be to rebuild that report from scratch (so that you have no doubt remaining that the ProjectNumber is not used)?

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 07:08
Do you have any controls on the report that have a rowsource (listboxes, comboboxes)? If so check those as well.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
I redid the report from scratch. It's going to be a pain because I'm putting controls on a background image.

Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom