Kitayama is here (1 Viewer)

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 17:50
I'm Takuya Kitayama, a sheet metal engineer, 58 yrs old, born in Yokohama and live in Tokyo.
I've been in touch with Access for a long time (maybe around 1997, can't remember) but it's always been a hobby and something to waste my free time with.
Never have worked on it seriously.

Now I've inherited several databases in the company I work for. All of a sudden the 29 yrs old IT guy in charge, decided to go and live in Switzerland.
And it seems that I'm the only one in the office who is not brave enough to say "No, I can't" to the boss.

So here I am.
I've been reading the forum for several days and really didn't intend to join.
But seeing the friendly atmosphere here made me to jump in.
From what I've read during these past few days here, I think everyone would be patient with my stupid questions.

I'm really glad to find this forum.

With regards
Takuya

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:50
Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:50
Hello, Takuya, and welcome to the forum.

We try to be friendly, though we have our fair share of grumps and grinches. (Maybe even me, sometimes.)

nilke

Local time
Today, 14:20
I'm Takuya Kitayama, a sheet metal engineer, 58 yrs old, born in Yokohama and live in Tokyo.
I've been in touch with Access for a long time (maybe around 1997, can't remember) but it's always been a hobby and something to waste my free time with.
Never have worked on it seriously.

Now I've inherited several databases in the company I work for. All of a sudden the 29 yrs old IT guy in charge, decided to go and live in Switzerland.
And it seems that I'm the only one in the office who is not brave enough to say "No, I can't" to the boss.

So here I am.
I've been reading the forum for several days and really didn't intend to join.
But seeing the friendly atmosphere here made me to jump in.
From what I've read during these past few days here, I think everyone would be patient with my stupid questions.

I'm really glad to find this forum.

With regards

Takuya

welcome!
am new here too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom